Hey, ready for your basketball game?
小伙子 準備好去參加籃球賽了嗎
Do I have to go?
我必須得去嗎
All we ever do is lose.
我們一直都是輸
That is not true.Sometimes you forfeit.
那可不對啊,有時候你們是喪失資格
Oh, honey, it's important to think positive.
哦寶貝 樂觀自信是很重要的
True, you've lost 11 games in a row and you're dead last in the league, but--
確實 你們已經連輸了十一場,基本上在聯賽里算是墊底了。不過嘛
I don't know where I'm going with this.
我也不知道想出什么好話來安慰你了
Bad news, Gabe.
壞消息 蓋比
I can't coach your game today.
我今天不能給你們比賽當教練了
Just got an emergency extermination call.
剛接到一個緊急除害電話
What's the big emergency?
是什么大緊急事件呀
Ladybug infestation.
瓢蟲出沒
Aww.
好可愛
Oh, sure, one's cute.Thousands-- unspeakable horror.
那是,一只小瓢蟲很討喜。成千上萬那可就是極端恐怖的大災難了
So I guess without a coach,we won't be able to play our game today.
那我看既然比賽沒有教練,我們今天就不用比了吧
Hey, wait a minute. I can coach.
喂 等一下,我可以當教練呀
That's cute, honey,
哦呵呵,真是可愛的想法,親愛的
but coaching's a little more complicated than you might think.
不過做教練這回事比你想像中可能要復雜一點點
Oh, honey, I can lose just as good as you can.
哎喲,親愛的,我頂多也就跟你輸的一樣慘嘛
What am I saying? I can't coach.
我在說什么呀?我是不能去當教練
I have Mommy & Me with Charlie.
我還得帶查莉去上親子聯誼會呢
I could take Charlie to Mommy & Me.
我可以帶查莉去親子會呀
Honey, that's cute, but Mommy & Me is a little more complicated than you might think.
親愛的,真是可愛的想法。不過親子班這回事比你想象中可能要復雜一點點
Actually, it's really not. You go ahead and take her.
其實根本不復雜,你帶她去參加就好了
All right, honey, looks like you're in.
好了,親愛的,看來你決心加入了
Here's the playbook.
這是教練手冊
Now this might be a little over your head,so just do your best.
現在要你記全有點太強人所難,所以你只要盡力而為就可以了
Xs are our team. Os are the other guys.
攻組是我們隊,守組是其他的那些人
Okay, the xs have lost 11 games in a row, right?
得了吧,攻組不是連輸11場了嗎
Right.
說的對
We're gonna be the os this week.
我們這禮拜就轉型防守吧