Hey, mom, Charlie and I have to work a double tomorrow.
老媽,查莉明天要和我一起去上班
What? Why do you keep taking Charlie to work?
怎么搞的?你干嘛一直要帶著查莉出去上班呢
Because I love her.
因為我愛她啊
Nobody?
沒人去嗎
May I help you?
有什么需要嗎?
I just wanted to drop off this casserole.
我就是想拿這盤菜給你
Excuse me?
請問為啥
Well, with P.J.'s mom being in the hospital. And him practically having to raise Charlie on his own--
那個因為PJ的媽媽在住院,他幾乎要獨自撫養著小查莉
It's just so sad.
真是太感傷了
You think--
啊,你以為
Gosh, that smells good.
天,聞起來真香啊
It is sad.
確實很感傷啊
I find when people are in need-- - Thank you.
我覺得當人們在需要時 -多謝你了
Kids, dinner's ready.
孩子們,晚飯有了