Do you know why?
你知道為什么嗎?
Why what?
什么為什么?
Why you get called camel toe?
為什么叫你“駱駝蹄子”?
Yeah.
知道
Why, hon?
為什么,寶貝?
Because camel toes are tough.
因為駱駝蹄子很結實
They can walk all over the desert and all the hot rocks.
可以踏遍沙漠和滾燙的巖石
I'm tough.
我也很結實
That's right. It's because they're tough.
沒錯。因為它們很結實
You ready to shop again?
再去買東西好嗎?
I think they make car tires out of camel toes.
我想他們會用駱駝蹄子做汽車輪胎
Yeah,I think I heard that.
對,我聽說過
I just think you're more grownup than that other stuff.
我只是覺得你已經長大了,再穿先前 那件不合適
I don't think l like it.
我想我不喜歡它
But that was sort of kid stuff.
那件是童裝
I like this dress. It's New York style.
我喜歡這件。是紐約款式
Let me see.
讓我看看
Hey.
嘿
You like it? l like it. Yeah.
你喜歡? 喜歡。
Do you like it?
你喜歡嗎?
Yeah, l think l do.
嗯,我想是的
Do you feel comfortable in it? Because, you know, that's the thing.
你覺得穿著合身嗎? 因為,那才是關鍵
Yeah, it's comfy.
嗯,挺舒服的
You Iook great.
你看上去棒極了
You Iook all grownup.
完全像個大人了
Okay, change. Let's get some more.
好,去換衣服吧。咱們再買幾件
Really?
真的?
Sure, and then we'll go show Poppop some of this stuff.
當然了,我們還要讓爺爺看看
Poppop! Poppop!
爺爺!爺爺!
Check this out. That's nice, hon.
你瞧 真漂亮,寶貝
I know. I got a lot more, too!
我知道,還有好多呢!
Dave.
戴維
How are you feeling? I'm all right.
你感覺怎樣? 我沒事
Mike got arrested.
邁克給抓起來了
What?
什么?
He fucked his drug counselor's car up. They were on their way to a movie.
他把戒毒輔導員的車敲了 當時他們正要去看電影
A movie?
看電影?