Here. There's a little bit of a....
這里,有一點點....
It takes a little while. Right there, right below the nock.
要稍微花點時間 就是那里,就在箭扣下面
There!
就是那里!
Awesome!
真棒!
Okay, let's loose a few.
好吧,咱們放幾箭
Let's show our stuff.
亮亮咱們的本事
Aim about a halffoot above.
瞄準目標上方半英尺的地方
Okay. You wait till you're steady.
好 要等到手穩(wěn)下來
Are you aligned? Yeah.
你對準了嗎? 唔
Okay. Let it go.
好,射吧
Come on, Shelly. Get your arrow.
別急,雪麗。把箭撿回來
Fuck!
操!
We probably didn't home long enough.
可能是我們到位的時間還不夠長
That's the pause between drawing back and firing.
我說的是從拉弦到射箭之間的停頓
Let's pause a little longer.
再停得稍微久一點
What?
什么?
Nothing.
沒啥
Are you just not interested? Yeah.
你沒興趣了? 唔
Yeah, you're not interested? Or, yeah, you are interested?
唔什么?你到底有沒有興趣?
Yeah, l'm not. Really.
唔,沒興趣。真的
What was it you liked? Let's think of it that way.
那時候你喜歡的到底是什么? 回憶一下
What?
什么?
What interested you when you thought about archery?
在你想要學射箭的時候 到底是什么讓你真正感興趣?
When you wanted to do it.
就在你想要這么做的時候
I don't know. Going hunting or something.
不知道,大概是打獵什么的吧
Hunting?
打獵?
Yeah.
唔
For animals? Yeah.
獵動物? 唔
You wanna shoot animals with arrows?
你想用箭射動物?
Yeah. You do?
唔 真的?
Yeah, to kill them.
唔,殺死它們
But that's not archery. That's hunting.
可那就不是射箭了,那是打獵
That's called bowhunting. That's what you wanted to do?
那叫弓箭狩獵 那就是你想干的事?
Bowhunting? Yeah, I saw it on TV.
弓箭狩獵? 唔,我在電視上看到過
Well, I don't really wanna kill animals with arrows...
我可不想用弓箭殺動物...