Do you know that the harder thing to do and the right thing to do...
你知不知道:難做的事和應該做的事...
are usually the same thing?
往往是同一件事?
Nothing that has meaning is easy.
凡是有意義的事都不會容易
Easy doesn't enter into grownup life.
成年人的生活里沒有容易二字
I'm not comfortable with an 18degree variance.
我受不了10度的變動范圍
Why even forecast? lt's a technical art...
那還要預報干什么? 這是一門技藝...
not a science. People get that.
不是科學。人們能接受的
Let's narrow it down, Tim. Dave, it's random.
把范圍縮小些吧,蒂姆 戴維,這是隨機的
We do our best.
我們只是盡力而為
A day can have that variance.
一天之中是可能有這么大變動的
Dave, phone call. Tell him to take a message.
戴維,有電話 讓他留個言
It's Hello America.
是"你好美國"節目來的
Sure. Where is that?
當然可以。什么地方?
Can we shop here?
我們可以在這里買東西嗎?
Bendel. All right.
班德爾成衣店 好的
Dad?
爸爸?
You know what? Let's go for a walk. Take a break.
咱們去散散步吧,休息一下
You don't like it?
你不喜歡嗎?
No, maybe we'll come back later. We'll just take a break.
不,我們可以以后再來 現在只是去休息一下
So how's everything going? Good.
你過得怎樣? 很好
How's school? Good.
學校怎樣? 很好
Dance school? Good.
舞蹈學校呢? 很好
You know, when l was in school...
知道嗎,在我上學的時候...
I guess the hardest thing was how other kids can be a little mean.
我覺得最難理解的事就是 為什么其他孩子總有一點下流
Names and stuff.
他們會起綽號什么的
Do you ever get called names?
別人給你起過綽號嗎?
Like what?
什么樣的?
I don't know, like ''dummy'' if you miss a question...
不知道,比方說你回答不出問題 可能被人叫“笨瓜”...
or ''camel toe.''
或者被人叫“駱駝蹄子”
Yeah. Camel toe.
有這綽號,駱駝蹄子