Mike said he was trying to suck him off.
邁克說他想吮他的鳥
Then Mike chucked a rock through his car's passenger window.
然后邁克就朝車窗摜了一塊石頭
What is this sucking and chucking rocks?
什么是吮鳥和摜石頭?
I mean, what is this?
我是說,這都是什么呀?
What did the guy say?
那家伙怎么說?
He said Mike tried to jack his wallet.
他說邁克想要銃他的皮夾子
What is this sucking and chucking and jacking and fucking-up, Son?
又是吮、又是摜、又是銃、又是敲的 兒子,這都是什么呀?
He's 15 years old!
他才15歲!
What is this shit?
這都是什么話?
Where is he? He's at home.
他在哪兒? 在家里
What is this?
這是什么啊?
Fuck.
操
Are you ready for the doctors?
你可以去見大夫了吧?
Yeah.
嗯
Got you! You're dead.
打中你了!你死了
I think just what he said happened, happened.
我覺得事情就像他說的那樣
I think the guy was trying to make a move on him...
我看是那家伙想對他動手動腳...
and Mike got surprised and scared.
邁克被嚇到了
Hon, will you get me a pop from the pop machine?
寶貝,你到售貨機上給我買杯汽水好嗎?
Can you get your pop later?
你呆會兒再買氣水行不行?
I'm trying to send Shelly away so she doesn't have to hear this.
我是想把雪麗支開,不讓她聽到這些話