First of all, we need to move Snoop Dogg to my table.
首先得把斯努普?道格安排到我這桌
But your table's full.
但你那桌已經滿了
Stephen isn't coming.
史蒂芬不來了
Oh, Stephen is…
史蒂文他~~~
So I don't need to fetch Stephen from the airport tomorrow?
那明天我不用動身去機場接他了?
Well, if you speak to him and he decides to rethink the divorce…
你可以問他,如果他決定重新考慮離婚的問題~~~
then, yes, fetch away.
那你,還是動身去接一下
You're very fetching, so go fetch.
你這么美麗動人,多動動也好
And then when we get back to New York, we need to contact, um…
等我們回紐約了,聯系一下
Leslie to see what she can do to minimize the press…on all this.
蕾絲麗,看她能不能想辦法把這件事的影響減到最小
Another divorce…splashed across page six.
再離一次婚,又會是八卦頭條
I can just imagine what they're gonna write about me.
我閉著眼睛都能猜到他們會怎么寫我
The Dragon Lady, career-obsessed.
女權至上的霸道女人
Snow Queen drives away another Mr. Priestly.
工作第一的冰山皇后,把另一個皮斯利先生掃地出門
Rupert Murdoch should cut me a check…
默克多得好好謝我~~~
for all the papers I sell for him.
幫他賣了那么多報紙
Anyway, I don't…
不過,我不管~~~
I don't really care what anybody writes about me.
我真的不在乎別人怎么寫我
But my… my girls, I just…
但我的~~~我的女兒,我~~~
It's just so unfair to the girls.
這對她們太不公平了
It's just… another disappointment…another letdown, another father…figure…Gone.
她們~~~又一次失望~~~~又一次的沮喪,又一個父親~~ 形象的~~~離開
Anyway, the point is…
總之, 重要的是~~~
The point is…
重要的是~~~
The point is we really need to figure out where to place Donatella…
重要的是我們把唐娜?泰拉安排在哪里~~~
because she's barely speaking to anyone.
因為她不怎么和人說話
I'm so sorry, Miranda.
我很抱歉,馬琳達
If you want me to cancel your evening, I can.
如果你想把晚上的活動取消,我去通知
Don't be ridiculous. Why would we do that?
別說傻話了,為什么要取消?
Um, is… Is there anything else I can do?
還有什么我能做的嗎?
Your job. That's all.
你的工作。就這樣。