Hey. Hey, Miranda girl.
嘿,嘿,馬琳達女孩
Hi. -I was just thinking about you.
嗨。-我剛才正想到你
Oh, come on.
噢,少來
It's true. -No.
是真的。-不
I'm profiling Gaultier for Interview and, uh, making my Paris plans.
我在采訪戈爾蒂埃作準備,順便,計劃我的巴黎行程
I found myself wondering if, uh, you were gonna be there.
我發覺自己想知道,你會不會去那里
Well, actually, um, I am going.
事實上,我會去
Great. I'm staying in a fantastic little hotel in the Seventh…
太好了,我會會住在第七街,一個舒適的小旅館里
right across the street from the falafel restaurant that will change your life.
旅館的對面有家餐廳,那里的三明治能改變你的生活
I'm sorry. I'll be too busy working.
對不起,我的工作會很忙
You'll have to find someone else's life to change.
你得找另一個人的生活去改變了
Well, that's just it.
那好吧
I'm beginning to wonder if I can.
我開始考慮我能不能找到
Lily.
莉莉
Lily, he's just a guy I know from work.
莉莉,他不過是我工作時認識的人
Yeah, that looked like work.
是,那樣子也叫工作
Look, you're making a big deal out of…
聽著,你有點小題撒做~~~
You know, the Andy I know is madly in love with Nate…
知道嗎,我認識的安迪,是一個瘋狂愛著內特~~~
is always five minutes early…
約會從不遲到~~~
and thinks, I don't know, Club Monaco is couture.
只在,我不知道,微風連鎖店賣休閑服的女孩
For the last 16 years, I've known everything about that Andy.
過去的16年里,我知道關于安迪的點點滴滴
But this person? This "glamazon" who skulks around in corners…
可這個人,這個隨便釣上的某個時髦帥哥
with some random hot fashion guy?
偷偷摸摸的美女
I don't get her.
我不認識她
Lily. -Have fun in Paris.
莉莉 -在巴黎玩得開心