I don't care if she was gonna fire you or beat you with a red-hot poker!
我不管她是威脅你要炒你魷魚,還是拿鞭子抽你!
You should have said no.
你應該說不的!
Emily, I didn't have a choice.
艾米莉,我沒有選擇
Oh. Please. You know how she is.
拜托。你知道她那個人
That is a pathetic excuse.
這算什么破借口?
Thanks.
謝謝
Do you know what really just…
你知道整件事里~~
gets me about this whole thing…
什么最讓我生氣嗎?
is that, you know, you're the one who said you don't really care about this stuff.
你一直口口聲聲說,你一點也不在乎這些東西
And you don't really care about fashion. You just wanna be a journalist.
你一點也不在乎時尚,你只想當個記者
What a pile of bollocks!
全都是胡說八道
Emily, I know you're mad. I don't blame you.
艾米莉,我知道你很生氣,我不怪你
Face it, you sold your soul the day you put on that first pair ofJimmy Choo's.
你就承認吧,自打你穿上那雙吉米周的鞋,你的靈魂機已經被賣掉了
I saw it. And you know what really just kills me about this whole thing…
我看到了,還有,你知道整件事最讓我心痛的是什么嗎?
is the clothes that you're gonna get.
是你將得到的那些衣服
I mean, you don't deserve them.
你根本不該擁有它們
You eat carbs, for Christ's sake.
你什么都吃,看在上帝的份上
God, it's so unfair!
天哪,這不公平
Emily. -Just go.
艾米莉 –滾
Emily, I… -I said go!
艾米莉 我~~-我說滾!