Hi. I need Miranda's itinerary for tomorrow.
嗨,我要看一下馬琳達明天的行程
Okay. Come on in.
好,進來吧
All right? Thanks.
可以嗎?謝謝
Who put that together for you?
誰給你配的那身衣服?
This? Oh, it's just… it's just something I threw on.
這身?噢,這...我隨便亂套的
Turn around. Let me see. Turn.
轉過來,我看看,轉
Mm. Incroyable.
嗯,難以置信
Yeah?
是嗎?
It's really just… No, it's… No, gorgeous.
這身...實在是美極了
Yeah? Okay, good.
是嗎?好吧
Really. I think that my work here is done.
真的,我覺得已經不用我幫你了
We're going to celebrate. I'm going to get some champagne.
我們得慶祝一下,我去拿香檳
Okay. What are we toasting?
好吧,我們慶祝什么?
We are toasting, my dear, to the dream job.
為得到夢想的工作干杯
The one that a million girls wanted.
成千上萬的女孩所夢想的工作
Which I got months ago.
那份工作我幾個月前就已經到手了
I'm not talking about you.
我不是說你
James Holt…
詹姆斯?浩特
Massimo Corteleoni…is investing in James's company and taking it global.Mm-hmm. -Bags, shoes, fragrances… the works.
馬西莫?科特里讓內~~要投資詹姆斯的公司,并在全球推廣。他的箱包、鞋子、香水等作品
And James needs a partner. And that partner would be me.
詹姆斯需要一個合伙人,而那個合伙人將是我
Does Miranda… No, no, Miranda knows, because…
馬琳達她~~~ 馬琳達知道,因為~~~~
Oh. Oh, she put me up for it. God, no. Can you imagine?
是她推薦我的,上帝,你能想象到嗎?
But… But… But you're leaving.
可~~~可~~~ 可這樣一來你就走了
I can't imagine Runway without you.
我不敢想象沒有你的天橋
I know, I know, but I'm so excited though.
但我實在是太激動了
This is the first time in 18 years I'm going to be able to call the shots in my own life.
十八年來我終于可以第一次決定自己的生活了
Oh, my God!
噢,上帝
I'm going to be able to come to Paris and actually see Paris.
我將可以來巴黎, 真真正正的認識巴黎
Well, congratulations.
恭喜你了
Huh? Oh. Nigel, you deserve it.
奈杰爾,這是你應得的
You bet your size-six ass.
賭你的六號屁股我也是值得
Four. Really?
四號 真的?
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers to you. To us.
敬你,敬我們
Let me see that.
讓我看看