Okay, I just wanna say that yes, there are things Miranda does that I don't agree with, but…
好吧,我想說的是,卻是,馬琳達的某些所作所為我并不贊同,但~~~
Come on. You hate her. Just admit it to me.
算了吧, 你恨她,你就招了吧
No.
不
She's a… She's a notorious sadist…
她是一個~~她是個名聲在外的虐待狂
and not… not in a good way.
這不是~~~不是什么好名聲
Okay, she's tough, but if Miranda were a man…
好吧,她很嚴厲,但如果馬琳達是個男人~~
no one would notice anything about her, except how great she is at her job.
人們就會專注于她出色的工作,也就不會有這么多的是非
I'm sorry. I can't…
對不起,我不~~~
I can't believe this. You're defending her? Yeah.
我有點不敢相信,你會幫她說話? 是的
The wide-eyed girl peddling her earnest newspaper stories?
這還是那個瞪著無辜的大眼睛,狂熱追求記者夢的女孩嗎?
You, my friend, are crossing over to the dark side.
我的朋友,你在墮落
I resent that.
我討厭那樣子
You shouldn't. It's sexy. -Sexy?
你不應該討厭,那樣子很性感-性感?
Really? Really.
真的? 真的