You thought I didn't know.
你以為我不知道
I've known what was happening for quite some time.
我早先就知道他們在搞什么
Itjust took me a little while to find a suitable alternative forJacqueline.
不過是花了我一點時間,幫杰奎琳安排個其它合適的位子
And thatJames Holtjob was so absurdly overpaid…
而那個詹姆斯?浩特主管的位子,絕對超過了她的期望~~~
that, of course, she jumped at it.
理所當然,她高興得不行
So I just had to tell Irv thatJacqueline was unavailable.
這樣我就告訴俄弗杰奎琳另有打算
The truth is, there is no one that can do what I do…
事實上,沒有人能干得像我一樣~~~~
including her.
包括她
Any of the other choices would have found that job impossible…
任何其他人選都無法勝任這項工作~~~~
and the magazine would have suffered.
雜志社自身也會受影響
Especially because of the list.
特別是當我拿出名單
The list of designers, photographers…editors, writers, models, all of whom were found by me, nurtured by me…
拿出來一張設計師、攝影師、編輯、作家 、模特等等,所有經我發掘、培養~~~~
and have promised me they will follow me…
并答應即使我離開天橋~~~~~
whenever and if ever I choose to leave Runway.
也會和我共同進退的人的名單
So he reconsidered.
于是他重新考慮了
But I was very, very impressed…
但是,我還是非常,非常的感動~~~
by how intently you tried to warn me.
當你想方設法的試圖警告我時~~~
I never thought I would say this, Andrea…
我從沒想過我會對你說這些,安吉麗雅~~~~
but I really…
我真的~~~~~
I see a great deal of myself in you.
在你身上看到很多與我相似的地方
You can see beyond what people want and what they need…
你能看透別人的想法和需要~~~
and you can choose for yourself.
你會為自己做出選擇
I don't think I'm like that.
我不覺得我像你
L…
我~~~~
I couldn't do what you did to Nigel, Miranda.
我不能想你那樣對奈杰爾,馬琳達
I couldn't do something like that.
我不能做出那樣的事
Mm. You already did.
你已經做了
To Emily.
對艾米莉
That's not what I…
那不是我想~~~~
No, that was… that was different. I didn't have a choice.
不,那是~~~~~ 那是不一樣的,我沒的選
Oh, no, you chose. You chose to get ahead.
噢,不,你選了,你選擇了替她上位
You want this life, those choices are necessary.
你想過這樣的生活,這些選擇是必須的
But what if this isn't what I want?
但如果這不是我想要的呢?
I mean, what if I don't wanna live the way you live?
我是說,如果我不想要過,你這樣的生活呢?
Don't be ridiculous, Andrea. Everybody wants this.
別傻了,安吉麗雅,每一個人都想過這種生活
Everybody wants to be us.
每一個人都想和我們一樣