Miranda Priestly's office.
馬琳達.皮斯利辦公室
Hey, Emily, it's Andy. Don't hang up. I have a favor to ask you.
嘿,艾米莉,我是安迪, 別掛,我想請你幫個小忙
You have a favor to ask of me?
你想請我幫個小忙?
Yeah. The thing is, I have all these clothes from Paris…
是啊,是這樣的,我這里有一些巴黎來的衣服~~~
and I don't have any place to wear them…
我現在根本沒機會穿~~~~
so I was wondering if you could take them off my hands.
所以我在想你可不可以,幫我處理這些衣服
Well, I don't know. It's a huge imposition.
這個,這不知道。這真有點強人所難
And I'll have to get them taken in. I mean, they'll drown me.
我還得把衣服拿去改小,你那些大號衣服能淹死我
But I suppose I could help you out. I will have Roy pick them up this afternoon.
不過也許可以幫幫你,我會讓羅伊下午過去拿
Thanks, Em. I appreciate it. Good luck.
謝謝,感激不盡,祝你好運
You have some very large shoes to fill.
你有堆大鞋穿了
I hope you know that.
希望你能有聽明白。