I have to be at work in 20 minutes.
我只有二十分鐘的時間
What's up?
怎么了?
Well, I just…
這個,我只是~~~
I wanted to say that you were right about everything.
我想告訴你,你以前說的那些話都是對的
That…
那些~~~
I turned my back on my friends and my family…
我拋棄了我的朋友,我的家庭
and everything I believed in…and… and for what?
我所重視的一切,然后~~為了什么?
For shoes and shirts and jackets and belts.
為了鞋子、襯衫、外套、腰帶
Nate.
內特
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
L…
我~~~
I flew up to Boston while you were gone.
你離開的這段時間我去了趟波士頓
I interviewed at the Oak Room.
去橡樹餐廳面試了
And?
然后呢?
And you're looking at their new sous-chef.
然后你現在見到的,使他們的信任大廚
I'm moving up there in a couple weeks.
我過段時間就要搬去那邊了
That's great. Congratulations.
太棒了,恭喜你
I don't know what I'm gonna do without those late-night grilled cheeses, but…
我不知道沒有那些,深夜香烤干酪該怎么辦,不過~~~
I'm pretty sure they have bread in Boston.
我相信波士頓一定有面包賣的
May even haveJarlsberg.
也許還有某人最愛的奶酪
We might be able to figure something out.
我們應該可以解決一些問題
You think?
是嗎?
Yeah.
是的
So, what about you?I mean, what are you gonna do now?
那你怎么樣?你現在打算做什么?
Actually, I, uh… I have a job interview today.
事實上, 我~~~~~我今天有個面試
Oh, yeah? -Mm-hmm.
噢,是嗎?
That's what you're wearing?
你就穿這些去?
Shut up. I like this.
閉嘴,我喜歡這么穿