Andy, Greg Hill. -Hello.
安迪,格雷格?希爾-你好
Come on. These clips are excellent.
跟我來, 這些東西寫得很好
This thing on the janitors' union, that's exactly what we do here.
這篇關于學校工友會報道,正是我們這里的風格
My only question is, Runway?
我唯一的問題是,天橋?
You were there for less than a year.
那在那里干了不到一年
What the hell kind of a blip is that?
為什么帶那么短的時間按就走呢?
Learned a lot.
我學到了很多
In the end though, I kind of screwed it up.
但后來,我搞砸了一些事情
I called over there for a reference, left word with some snooty girl.
我打電話過去問關于你的推薦,給一個傲慢的女孩留了話
Next thing you know, I got a fax from Miranda Priestly herself…
后來,我接到馬琳達?皮斯利本人發來的傳真
saying that of all the assistants she's ever had…
她話在她所有的助理里~~~
you were, by far, her biggest disappointment.
你是,到目前為止最讓我失望的
And, if I don't hire you, I am an idiot.
而且,如果我不請你,我就是個傻瓜
You must have done something right.
你一定做了些正確的事