Shall we get into those paper bags again?
我們還要去那個紙袋里嗎?
Well, whatever for, dear?
嗯,不然還能怎么樣,親愛的?
Well, you never know.
好吧,你永遠是對的。
There might be another one while we're asleep.
在我們熟睡之際可能有另一枚炸彈投放下來。
Well, I... I suppose it er... wouldn't hurt.
嗯,我..我想它不會傷到我們的。
It... It would be a... a sensible precautionary m-measure
這種情經過測量
in the... in the... in the circumstances.
將會明顯地被警示出來。
After all, really, this is an all-out war situation,
不管怎樣,真的,現在是雙方都毫無保留的戰局,
and er... Well, I mean,
呃...我是說,
another I... IBM... might... might come over.
另一個,I..IBM... 將會順勢而出。
Oh, it's stuffy in these bags.
哦,袋子里真夠悶熱的。
Yes.
是啊。
Now you know what it feels like to be a potato.
現在你知道為什么它感覺像是個土豆了。
Oh, yes. Yes, so would I.
哦,是啊,我也是。
Give me... cremation every time. Oh, me too.
讓我..火葬吧。 -哦,我也要。
We'd better just stay here and wait for the... emergency services to arrive.
我們最好留在這兒等待..緊急救援的到來。