He'II... He'll take cover immediately
他會..在第一時間隱蔽好
and... adopt all the prescribed precautionary measures.
按照規定,放棄所有在手冊警戒應當放棄的財物。
He... He's no fool, our Ron.
他..他可不蠢,我們的Ron.
He's not likely to get hot under the collar.
他不像會穿著硬領衣服讓自己汗流浹背的人。
He... He won't go to pieces.
他..不會被炸成碎片的。
The whole family will... will stick together.
整個大家庭將..將會團結在一起。
Oh! Look!
哦!看哪!
There's funny spots on my legs.
我的腿上有些奇怪的斑點。
Er... They're various veins. That's... That's what that is.
呃..它們是靜脈。就是這樣。
That's... That's a common complaint amongst...
這只是常規疾病的其中之一..
amongst the middle-aged segment of the populous.
中老年人的常見病之一。
Oh, that's... that's... that's nothing to worry about.
哦,那..沒什么好擔心的。
They don't look like veins to me.
它們看上去簡直不像我的血管了。
I don't like the look of it.
我不喜歡它們現在這樣子。
Oh... Oh, you are... you are a baby!
哦..哦,你..真像個孩子!
You're a worn... worn... born worrier, you are, you know.
你是個憔悴的..憔悴的..疲倦的總在操心的人,你絕對是,你知道的。
Now, you just try and look on the bright side, eh, ducks? Hm?
現在,你試試看事情的光明面吧,寶貝兒,嗯?
Look! Look!
看!看!
I've even got funny blotches on my skin, see?
我皮膚上有些奇怪的疙瘩,看到了么?
And I... I'm a man.
我..我是男性。
Yes... Yes, too much tinned food. That's all that is.
是啊..太多的罐頭食物,就是那些了。
Yes.
是