There was blood when I went to the toilet this morning.
今早我去上廁所時也有血。
Yes, yes. Me, too.
是,是的,我也是。
P-piles, that is. H-hovaloids.
一堆
A common complaint in... in middle-aged people like ourselves.
通常都會有這類疾病的..像我們這樣的中年人。
I'II... I'll pop down to... to the chemist when the crisis pales into insignificance,
等度過危險期,我會去藥房看看。
and I'II... I'll get some of those suppositories.
我還要..買點栓劑。
Oh!
噢!
Oh, dear.
哦,親愛的。
I think I'm going to be sick.
我想我要生病了。
Now, there, there, ducks. There, there. There, there.
現在,那兒,那兒,寶貝兒。那兒,那兒,那兒。
Now, now. All better now. Now, please. Don't upset yourself, love.
現在,好些了。別泄氣,我的愛人。
Please, please. Now, don't dry. Don't cry. Don't cry.
別,別。別哭,別哭,別哭。
I expect it's due to the vibration, you know. Like that day in the car.
我認為這和震動有關,你知道的。像那次我們在車里那樣。
You remember that time we went to Bournemouth, hm?
你還記得我們那次去Bournemouth,嗯?
And you were sick in the coach.
你在車廂里生病了。
Don't worry, ducks. Don't worry.
別擔心,寶貝兒,別擔心。
There can't be anything wrong with you.
你不會有事的。
I expect it's... it's just the... the after-effects of the bomb.
我想這只是..只是..轟炸后的效應。
Oh, I... I... I do... fancy a nice cup of tea.
哦,我..我...我想要一杯好茶。
Do you think the cows have been affected by the bomb, dear?
你不覺得奶牛也受到了轟炸的影響嗎,親愛的?
No, I... I shouldn't think so.
不,我..我沒這么想。
They're... They're all out in the country.
它們是..它們都不在鄉村了吧。
Supplies of milk will be maintained.
牛奶供應將會繼續的。
It is... essential for the maintenance of... healthy bones and teeth.
為了人們骨骼和牙齒的健康,這種供應是必須的。