A rat in the lavatory!
老鼠在廁所里!
A rat! A rat!
一只老鼠!一只老鼠!
Euww! I saw it! Its tail waving in the pan!
唔!我看見了!它在平底鍋那兒搖尾巴呢!
Never mind, dear. Never mind.
別擔心,親愛的,別擔心。
No, no, no. It won't hurt you, dearest.
不,不,不。它不會傷害你的,我親愛的。
The pan's all dry and its... head was round the bend
平底鍋里空空如也,它..它的腦袋耷拉在邊上。
just its bottom end sticking out. A tail!
在鍋底有東西伸出來了,是尾巴!
Oh! A tail!
哦!尾巴!
Horrible! Horrible!
太可怕了!太可怕了!
There, there, dear.
那兒,那兒,親愛的。
Don't worry, I... I'll pop down to Willis's in the morning and I'll get some warfarin.
別怕,我..我早上就去Willis家買點殺鼠靈。
At least it shows that the drains aren't blocked.
至少這證明了下水道沒有被封鎖。
Oh, dear!
哦,親愛的!
I do feel queer!
我有點頭暈眼花!
All shaky.
整個世界都在搖晃。
Well, it's bound to upset you a bit.
嗯,是那個讓你感到不適的吧。
The... The bomb, I mean.
我是說,炸彈。
Have you got... lipstick on, dear?
你涂了口紅嗎?親愛的。
Lipstick?
口紅?
What do you mean, James?
為什么這么問,James?
You know I haven't worn lipstick for years.
你知道我好多年都不用口紅了。
Well er... your lips are all red. Oh!
好吧,呃...你的嘴唇好紅啊。 -哦!
Oh, my!
哦,我的天!
My gums are bleeding!
我的牙床正在流血!
I thought there was a... a funny taste.
一股怪怪的味道。
Well er... Shrinking of gums, causing ill-fitting dentures. That's... That's what that is.
呃..牙齦萎縮,引發牙齒不適。這..這就是解釋。
Yeah um... Better get to the dentist when the emergency has rescinded.
嗯..等緊急情況解除了,你得立即去看牙醫。