You're just a bunch of stupid ants. Destroy the Destroyer!
你們只是一群愚蠢的螞蟻而已. 懲罰這個破壞者
Throw him in the pit. Let's eat him!
把他扔進深淵 讓我們吃了他
No, wait. We are not mindless savages.
不 等一下 我們不是沒有開化的野蠻人
This human should be studied.
我們應該先研究一下這個人類
And then we'll eat him. Yeah.
然后再吃了他 對
Eat! Eat! Eat!
吃了他 吃了他 吃了他
Order. Order.
秩序 秩序
Be still, be still.
安靜 安靜
Tonight we have a choice.
今晚我們將做一個決定
We could destroy this human and make safe this day.
我們可以消滅了這個人類 使我們生活暫時安全
Or we could change the nature of this human
或者我們可以改變這個人類的天性
and perhaps create a brighter future for all ants.
為我們螞蟻創造一個更美好的未來
I therefore sentence the human to live and work in the colony
因此我宣判 讓這個人類在我們這里生活和工作
to learn our ways. He must become an ant.
學習我們的方式 他必須成為一個螞蟻
What? No. No, my queen.
什么? 不 不 我的女王
Okay, I mean, come on.
我的意思是 太荒謬了
But But who will teach him our ways?
但 但是誰來教他呢?
I will. Hova?
我來 Hova?
It is done.
就這么定了
Let us continue our work.
讓我們繼續我們的工作
That's it? How Long am I gonna be like this?
就這樣完了? 我要這個樣子多長時間啊?
I wanna go home.
我要回家
Wait. This is inhuman.
等一下 這樣太不人道了
Yes, it is.
我們本來就不是
Hello, Peanut?
喂 花生豆
Destroyer?
破壞者
Hello? We have to go.
在哪呢? 我們得走了
It's time to start your training.
訓練的時間到了