Hello, baby. Fugax.
你好 寶貝 Fugax
Well, isn't it true that scout ants, such as myself
像我這樣的偵察兵
lead an exciting life of adventure and intrigue.
總是經歷著刺激、神秘的探險
Fugax! While foragers, such as you Fugax
但覓食兵 就像你們
just walk around and pick up sticks.
只是在四處散步 揀一些木棍
Oh, sir? The guy with the crooked mandibles.
長官? 下顎彎曲的小家伙
Questions, anyone?
大家有問題嗎?
What kind of adventures?
都是什么樣的冒險?
Well, I'm glad you asked.
我很高興你能問我這個
Fugax. Gather round, young scouts. Fugax
都過來 小偵察兵們
ln my travels, l have journeyed far beyond the great flat rock.
在我的旅行里 我曾經穿過那個很大很平的石頭
You mean, the street?
你的意思是 大街?
No. The great flat rock
不 是很大很平的石頭
where the humans ride in their giant metal cocoons.
那上面行駛著人類巨大的金屬繭
Cars.
是車
Did I call on you?
我讓你回答了嗎?
Fugax, meet the Destroyer. Fugax
認識一下破壞者
Destroyer?
破壞者?
Now, are there any other?
那么現在 你們中還有?
Are there any other questions about your assignment?
對于你們的作業還有什么問題嗎?
Yeah, what's a sweet rock?
是的 那個甜心石頭是什么?
Go.
出發
Bridge. Stack up.
橋 架起來
Bridge, hooyah.
橋
Hello, I can do it myself.
得了 我自己能過去的
Come on, Peanut.
來啊 花生
Hey, guys. I think he's dead.
喂 伙計們 我想他死了
l'm not dead.
我還沒死呢
Ladder. Ladder, hooyah.
梯子 來啊 梯子
Come on. Grab hold.
來啊 抓住
I don't need your help.
我不需要你們的幫助
Bye, losers.
再見 失敗者
I need your help! l need your help!
我需要幫助 我需要
Come on.
加油
All right. Hurry, human.
就是這樣 快啊 人類
You're gonna make us lose.
你會拖累大家的
Hey. I've only got two legs.
喂 我只有兩條腿