So, Lucas, do you have any special skills? Lucas
你有什么特別的技能嗎?
I can make milk come out of my sister's nose.
我能從我妹妹的鼻子里擠出牛奶
Okay, well, let's try foraging.
好吧 讓我們試試加入覓食隊
The instructor is a personal friend of mine.
這個老師是我的好朋友
I'm sure she'd love to help.
我確定她會樂意幫你的
Peanut? The Destroyer?
花生豆? 那個破壞者?
I had to move out of my nest because of you.
我搬家就是因為他
I lost everything.
我所有的東西都沖不見了
Took me all morning to rebuild.
我花了一個早上的時間才重修好
Hova, don't tell me that you are mentoring this-- This-- This....
Hova 不要告訴我 你在指導這個...這個...這個....
It's Lucas.
他是Lucas
Why is he covered in trash? ls he crazy? Because I don't teach crazy ants.
為什么他身上有這些垃圾的東西? 他瘋了嗎? 我不教不正常的螞蟻
No, no, no. He calls the trash ''clothes.''
不 不 不 他叫這些為衣服
They like keeping their gender traits hidden.
他們喜歡把他們 顯示性別特征的器官隱藏起來
He's male.
他是男的
Okay, Lucas, you're on the blue team.
好吧 Lucas 你加入藍隊
Oh, man. That's not fair. -Come on.
這太不公平了 - 不要這樣
And suck in that thorax.
深呼吸
Hey, hey, hey, quiet.
喂 喂 喂 安靜
Like everything in the colony, foraging is a team effort.
和種族里的其他一樣 覓食也是需要團隊合作的
ln this test, each team must act as a single unit to avoid obstacles...
在這次測試中 每個組作為一個集體 避開障礙物...
...retrieve the sweet rock and return to the nest. ...
找到甜心石頭 然后再返回巢穴
No ant gets left behind.
組里面的任何人不能落后
First team back wins.
第一個到達的組獲勝
Any questions?
有問題嗎?