Where are you?
你在哪?
Okay, okay. lt's simple.
好的 好的 這很簡單
All I have to do is run past the guards, then escape the anthill
我要做的只是躲開守衛 然后從這里逃出去
and not get eaten by anything. Well, hello there.
還有就是不讓任何東西把我吃了 你在這呢
You know, there's a million things l wanna ask you.
你知道 我有很多問題想問你
When were you hatched? Are you? Are you male or female?
你什么時候生的? 你 你是男的 還是女的?
And how do you tell the difference?
你們是怎么區分的?
ls it? Oh, is that how?
那是? 是怎么區分的?
Hey, stop peeking. Or Or I'll stomp on you.
不要偷看 不然我就要踩你了
Well, I wouldn't if I were you. You see, l'm the only friend you've got.
如果我是你的話 我就不會那樣做的 我是唯一的朋友
You're gonna eat me.
你要吃我嗎
You know, now that you mention it, you do look soft and chewy
你知道嗎 你倒提醒了我 你看起來 挺軟的 而且耐嚼的
but I promised the queen l wouldn't.
不過我對女王發誓 我不會的
Cross your heart.
對著你的心
What? Oh, all right.
什么 好的
Cross my heart, l will not eat you.
對我的心發誓 我不會吃你的
I said, cross your heart, not your butt.
我說了 放在你的胸口 不是你的屁股
I just did.
我是那樣做的
See, there, did it again.
看 我再做一遍
Strange custom.
奇怪的風俗
l'm still not going.
我還是不要去
Peanut, you need to My name's Lucas, not Peanut.
花生豆 你必須 我的名字是Lucas 不是花生豆
Lucas.
Lucas
Well, Lucas. You heard the queen.
好的 Lucas 你也聽到女王是怎么說的了
You must become an ant if you ever want to return home.
如果你還想回家的話 就必須成為一個螞蟻
And how am l supposed to do that?
這怎么可能辦到?
Well, you just have to find your place in the colony.
你只需要在種族中找到你自己的位置