Tell the queen I love her.
告訴女王我愛她
Oh, we're cut off.
停一下
Come, brothers, for queen and colony.
上啊 兄弟們 為了女王和族群
Get to the grass.
到草叢里去
Attack formation.
攻擊隊形
Load them up.
抬起來
Enemy fire. Watch your wing. Watch your wing.
敵人開火了 小心翅膀 小心翅膀
Now, that's gotta sting. Nice shot.
現在 知道痛了吧 射得好
My turn.
輪到我了
Thanks. Where's Hova?
謝了 Hova在哪兒?
I don't know.
不知道
Come on.
來呀
To your positions. Ready.
各就就位 準備
Squirt.
噴射
Don't. Please, I was just following orders.
別 求你們了 我只是服從命令
Who wants magic?
想來點魔法嗎?
Clacktiel.
顯靈
You look tasty.
你看上去很可口
Leave him alone.
別傷害他
Hova? Oh, quick, get out of my way. Hova?
快 別碰我妻子
Hova. Hurry.
Hova 快
Move.
走開
Everyone, into the grass.
所有人 快進草叢
Don't just stand there. Help her.
別傻站著 幫幫她
Lucas, run. Lucas
快跑
What are you doing?
你在干嗎?
Everyone, into the grass.
所有人 快進草叢
Where are you.
在哪兒
little bug?
小臭蟲?
Please, hurry up. Light, light.
拜托 快點兒 點上 點上
Light, light
快點著
Zoc.
Zoc
Hova, get down. Hova
放下她
No!
不
Stop, hey! No, no.
停下 不 不