Fire in the hole!
要爆炸啦
What was that? lt's bath time.
那是什么? 洗澡時間到了
Retreat.
撤退
We We won.
我們 我們勝利了
They're leaving.
他們走了
All hail the Destroyer.
破壞者萬歲
Peanut! Peanut!
花生豆 花生豆
Brilliant. Genius.
真聰明 簡直是天才
I mean, Lucas made a:
我是說 Lucas來了一個:
And then...they all flew away.
然后...他們就都飛走了
And now I know why they call you Peanut.
現在我終于知道 他們為什么叫你花生豆了
He's got a brain the size of a peanut.
他的腦子有花生那么大
Lucas the Destroyer.
破壞者Lucas
I take back everything l thought about you.
我收回先前對你的看法
You saved us.
你拯救了我們
Yeah, sure.
是啊 當然
Thank you, Lucas.
謝謝 Lucas
He saved us.
他救了我們
Oh, it's so obvious, l was so dumb.
哦 那么明顯 我太蠢了
Praise the Destroyer.
贊美破壞者
Wake up. He saved himself.
清醒一點吧 他救的是自己
The rest of us just
我們余下的只是
Just got in the way.
只是順便的而已
Zoc. Oh, are you all right? Zoc
哦 你還好嗎?
No, I'm What happened to you?
不 我 你怎么了?
I'm fine. I'm fine.
我很好 很好
You're hurt. No, it's nothing, really, I just
你受傷了 不 沒關系 真的 我只是...
Zoc, do you have any yucca sap?
Zoc 有絲蘭液嗎?
Lucas has a burn. Poor baby.
Lucas燒傷了 可憐的孩子
This is our enemy.
這可是我們的敵人
They do not save ants, they kill ants.
他們不會救螞蟻 只會殺了我們
He very nearly killed me.
他差一點點就殺了我
Or does that not matter to you?
也許這對你無關緊要吧?
I do, you do We all like the honeydew
我喜歡 你喜歡 我們都喜歡蜜露
Dinner is served.
晚飯準備好了
And I'm the dessert.
我就是餐后甜點
And I'm on a lowfathead diet.
我要的是少蠢蛋的食譜
And you know, it looks good on you.
知道嗎 這很適合你