Even the greenies?
有綠色的嗎?
Well, you'll be needing a scout.
那好 你會需要一個偵查員的
No. There is no way you're gonna get me
不可能 你絕不可能讓我...
I'm in. Come on.
我加入 快來
Better be some red ones.
最好是紅色的那種
Wow, this is a big nest.
哇 這個巢真大
Must have taken thousands of humans to build this.
一定要數千人才能蓋起來
What's that? lt's just the door.
那是什么? 只不過門
A door? Fantastic.
門? 妙極了
Do all of your guests pass under this door?
你們的客人都是從門下進屋的嗎?
Well, actually, you guys are the first friends I've had over.
實際上 你們是第一批來拜訪我的朋友
We are the first ones?
我們是第一批?
Kreela, we're the first ones to pass under the door. Kreela
我們是第一批從門下通過的客人
Great. And to think...
很好 再想想...
...all of this is made from your own poop. ...
這些都是用你的便便做的
Nice.
真好
Oh, why did Mom have to get shag carpet?
媽媽干嗎要鋪厚粗絨地毯?
It'll take days to get to the kitchen.
現在到廚房要花上幾天的時間
Oh, gee, that is too bad.
哎呀 那太遭了
I guess now we'll have to go home before we all get in trouble.
我想在有麻煩之前 我們得立刻回家
No.
不
Wait.
等等
Come on.
快來
This is called hanggliding.
這叫懸掛式滑翔
Have you ever done this, actually?
說真的 你先前有這樣干過嗎?
I played the video game.
我玩過電視游戲
Now, when I give the word, everybody jump.
現在 聽我口令 所有人就跳
Now.
就是現在