Hey, you must be the Nickle boy, right?
你一定是Nickle家的男孩 對嗎?
Now, your dad ordered my services...
你爸爸要我過來幫忙...
...but he forgot to sign the contract before he left.
...但是他走前忘記簽協議了
Busy man. Lot on his mind. lt happens.
貴人多忘事 這些是經常發生的
So he just told me to talk to you....
所以他讓我來告訴你....
Lucas. Yeah, Lucas.
Lucas 對 Lucas
He said, ''You have my son, Lucas, sign the contract for me...
他說 如果我走前忘記了...
...if l happen to forget to before l leave. He's a grown man now.''
...你可以讓我兒子來替我簽 他已經是個大人了
His exact words.
這是他的原話
I don't know. Do you have any references?
我不知道 你還有其他可以證明的嗎?
References?
證明?
There's one.
有的
l don't think l should.
我覺得我不應該簽這個
You don't think you should, huh? You don't think?
你覺得你不應該 是嗎? 你不應該?
So who does your thinking for you? Your mommy?
那你覺得誰可以呢? 你的媽媽?
Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, what do l do?
媽媽 媽媽 媽媽 我該怎么做?
I'm just a little baby that can't think for myself.
我只是個嬰兒 我不能自己決定
Please wipe my little bottom for me.
替我擦擦屁股好嗎
Wipe me. Oh, oh, please, wipe me.
擦一下 求你了 擦一下
Give me that stupid contract. Yes, sir. A very mature decision.
把那個傻合同拿過來 是 先生 一個十分正確的選擇
Enjoy a world that's entirely bug free
享受一個沒有蚊蟲侵擾的世界
Just sign right here And leave the killing to me
只需要在這簽下字 剩下的就交給我們了
I wrote that.
我已經在里面寫好了