Mommo, here's your What are you doing?
奶奶 給你 你在做什么?
Preventing alien abduction, that's what l'm doing.
我在準備應對被外星人拐騙
Thank you.
謝謝
Dang crabgrass.
該死的草
See these? Airflow. Aliens hate airflow.
看見這些了嗎? 風扇 外星人討厭風扇
Drives them nuts. And if they try to cut the power in the middle of the night
肯定會讓他們抓狂的 如果他們想在半夜切斷電源的話
these babies will wake me up.
這些寶貝會把我叫醒
We gotta be prepared. Tell your friends. l don't have any friends.
我們必須時刻準備著 告訴你的朋友 我沒有朋友
Well, who's gonna look out for you when you get old
那你老的時候誰來照顧你呢?
and your teeth are falling out, and them aliens are after you?
你的牙齒漸漸脫落 而那些外星人緊跟在你身后
Lucas. l'll look after myself. Lucas
我會照顧好自己的
Good night, Mommo. Good night. Sleep tight.
晚安 奶奶 晚安 好好睡
Don't let the bedbugs bite
不要叫蟲給叮了
or creep into your ear and lay eggs in your brain.
或爬到你耳朵里 在你腦子里下蛋
Dance, Pukas. Dance, monkey boy, dance!
跳啊 舞男 跳啊 猴仔 跳啊
Think fast.
反應快點