Hello.
嗨。
I can solve my own problems. Problems? What problems?
我能處理好自己的問題 問題? 什么問題?
Does it have anything to do with why I can't find your underwear?
這和我為什么找不到你的內衣有關嗎?
No!
沒有
Bedwetting is nothing to be ashamed of, Peanut.
尿床沒什么好害羞的 花生豆
What? Just stop it, Mom!
什么? 不要再說了 媽
I don't have any problems except for you treating me like a baby.
我什么問題也沒有 除了你整天把我當小孩
Peanut. And stop calling me that.
花生豆 不要再那么叫我
Just go away and leave me alone.
不要管我 離我遠點
I, Zoc, call upon the elements:
我 Zoc 召喚自然:
The wind that blows, rain that falls, fire that burns.
吹著的風 下著的雨 燃燒的火
Deliver your awesome power and transform my potion.
賜予我你那強大的力量 轉化我的藥劑
Clacktiel.
顯靈
That was great, sweetie.
這真是太棒了 親愛的
I loved the smoke effects. Didn't you, Spindle?
我喜歡這煙霧效果 你也喜歡吧 Spindle?
...rock. Curse upon your children.
...巖石 我詛咒你的孩子
They won't now. Okay. What's the matter?
現在是肯定不會了 好的 發生什么了?
Hova, the potion is supposed to change color. Hova
這藥劑應該改變顏色的
It's not changing color. It's not changing color.
但它沒有變色 沒有
I call upon the elements: Wind, rain, et cetera.
我召喚了自然的力量: 風 雨 還有其他的
Transform my potion and clacktiel.
賜予我力量以轉化藥劑
Clacktiel, clacktiel....
顯靈啊 顯靈啊
Maybe you're pronouncing it wrong. How could I pronounce it wrong?
也許你的發音有問題 我怎么可能會讀錯呢?
I made it up. Take a break.
這是我發明的 休息一下吧
Hova, perhaps you didn't notice... Hova
也許你沒有注意
...but we were almost squished today, and the colony is in shambles.
...我們今天差點就被壓扁了 我們的種族處在危險中
I am this close to finding a solution to the human problem...
我是如此的接近解決人類問題的答案
...and you tell me I need to Hova, what are you doing?
...你卻告訴我我需要... Hova 你在干什么?