Hello.
你好
We mean you no harm.
我們對你沒有惡意
Oh, great. Shoe!
太好了 小心腳
Shoe!
小心腳
Please, go in peace. Look out!
請讓我們和平解決 小心
Are you all right? l l guess he didn't hear me.
你還好吧? 我 我猜 他聽不到我說的話
Lucas.
Lucas
Peanut, it's time to come inside now.
花生豆 該回家了
Peanut.
花生豆
l think l might have gotten through to him.
我想他已經聽懂我說的話了
What do you think? Destroyer.
你覺得呢? 破壞者
Tiffany, Lucas, we're leaving now. Tiffany Lucas
我們要走了
Lucas? All the numbers are on the fridge. Lucas?
要做的事都貼在冰箱上了
Good one. Extended play. Lucas.
太棒了 過關 Lucas
What are you doing back there? Why didn't you answer?
你在那后面干什么呢? 你怎么不回答我?
Are you all right, sweetie? l'm fine.
甜心 你怎么了? 我沒事
l was just playing with my friends. l don't know.
我只是剛才和我的伙伴一起玩 我不知道
Maybe we shouldn't go on vacation. Come on, it's our big wedding anniversary.
也許我們不應該去度假 得了吧 這可是我們盛大的結婚紀念啊
We're going to Puerco Vallarta.
我們要去巴亞爾塔 (墨西哥旅游勝地)
And l gotta spend a little quality time with the mamacita.
我還要和mamacita享受美好時光
Don't cancel your vacation just because of me.
不要因為我取消了旅行