Mr. Calloway?
卡洛威先生?
It's Edward Bloom. I need to talk to you.
我是愛德華·布魯,我要跟你談談
Mr. Calloway?
卡洛威先生?
No. Wait!
不!等等!
That night, I discovered that most things you consider evil or wicked...
就在當晚,我發現 你覺得最邪惡或最壞的事物…
are simply lonely and lacking in social niceties.
其實只是孤獨 缺乏融洽的個性
Didn't kill anything, did I?
我沒害死什么東西吧?
A few rabbits. But I think one of them was already dead.
幾只兔子 我想有一只已經死透了
That would explain the indigestion.
難怪我消化不良
Thank you.
謝謝你
I was wrong about you, kid.
我想我錯看你了
You may not have much, but what you got, you got a lot of.
你也許沒有錢 但你所擁有的,卻豐富無比
You could get any girl.
你可以擁有任何女孩
There's only one I want.
我想擁有的只有一位
Her name...
她的名字是…
is Sandra Templeton.
桑德拉·提普頓
She goes to Auburn.
她念奧本大學
Semester's almost over, so you better hurry.
學期快結束了,你動作得快點
Thank you. Thank you.
謝謝你
Good luck, kid! - Thank you, sir!
祝你好運 - 謝謝你