Fate has a cruel way of circling around on you.
命運殘酷的折磨著人
After all this work to leave Ashton...
為了離開艾許鎮 我用盡一切努力…
the girl I love was now engaged to one of its biggest jerks.
心愛的人卻跟那里的廢物訂了婚
There's a time when a man needs to fight...
人有必須奮戰的時刻…
and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny's lost...
也有必須接受現實的時刻…
the ship has sailed, and that only a fool will continue.
木已成舟 只有傻子會繼續奮戰
Truth is, I've always been a fool.
事實是,我一直都是個傻子
Sandra Templeton, I love you, and I will marry you!
桑德拉·提普頓 我愛你,我也要娶你
So as you can see, if we apply these rules to our everyday life...
若將這些定律運用在日常生活上…
supply and demand makes much more sense.
供給和需求就更有意義
Take a look at the next graph, and the import of this will be even stronger...
請看下一個圖
for three hours.
持續了三個鐘頭
Look!
你看!
Daffodils! - They're your favorite flower.
黃水仙 - 這是你最喜歡的花
How did you get so many?
你從哪找來這么多?
I called everywhere in five states.
我打電話找遍附近五個州
I told them it was the only way to get my wife to marry me.
我說只有這樣能讓我老婆嫁給我
You don't even know me.
你甚至還不認識我
I have the rest of my life to find out.
我有一輩子可以認識你