Over the next hour, I described my love for Sandra K. Templeton...
接下來一個小時 我說明我對桑德拉的愛…
and the ordeal that brought me before them.
還有我所肩負的艱鉅任務
As it had always been, this love was my salvation.It was destined to be.
這堅貞的愛情 一直都能拯救我.命中注定也該如此
We put together an elaborate plan for escape involving a whaling ship to Russia...
我們一起擬定了逃亡計劃…搭捕鯨船到俄羅斯…
...a barge to Cuba, and a small, dirty canoe to Miami.
坐貨船到古巴 再劃又臟又小的獨木舟到邁阿密
We all knew it would be dangerous.
我們都知道這可能會很危險
And what are we supposed to do when we get to America?
我們到美國以后能做什么?
I can get you bookings.I know the biggest man in show business.
我能幫你們安排.我認得演藝界的大哥大
Bob Hope?! - Bigger.Ready?
鮑伯·霍普?! - 更厲害的.準備好了?
And so the twins and I began our arduous journey...halfway around the world.
雙生女和我開始艱難的旅程…繞行地球大半圈
Unfortunately, there was no way to send a message back to America.
很不幸地 我無法寫信回美國
And so it was no surprise that the Army believed I was dead.
軍方也理所當然的認為我陣亡了
No, God!
不,天哪!