Sandra!
珊卓!
It's Don. Promise you won't hurt him.
是唐恩,答應我你不會傷害他
If that's what you want, I swear to it.
你想如此,我就答應你
- Bloom? - Don.
布魯? - 唐恩
What the hell are you doing? This is my girl. Mine!
你在干嘛? 這是我的女人,我的!
I wasn't aware that she belonged to anyone.
我不知道她屬于任何人
What's the matter? Are you too scared to fight back?
怎么?你怕到不敢還手了?
I promised I wouldn't.
我答應過不打你的
Stop it! Don, stop!
住手!唐恩,住手!
While I took the beating of a lifetime, Don Price was ultimately defeated.
當我被痛扁的時候 被徹底擊敗的其實是唐恩
All the physical activity had worsened a congenital valve defect.
這些身體的行動 讓先天的缺陷更形惡化
Put simply, his heart wasn't strong enough.
簡單的說,他的心臟不夠強
Don! I will never marry you.
唐恩!我決不會嫁給你
What? You mean, you love this guy?
什么?你愛這家伙?
He's almost a stranger, and I prefer him to you.
他是個陌生人,但我寧愿嫁他
As it turned out, Sandra was able to keep her same date at the chapel.
結果珊卓趕上預訂的婚禮日期
Only the groom had changed.
只是新郎換了個人