Bye, now. - Bye, Edward.
再見了 - 再見了
After saying my goodbyes, I hopped three trains...
道別之后,我轉了三班火車…
to get to Auburn that afternoon.
在那天中午趕到奧本
You don't know me, but my name is Edward Bloom...
你不認識我,我叫愛德華·布魯…
and I love you.
而我愛你
I've spent the last three years working to find out who you are.
我做了三年苦工只為查出你是誰
I've been shot, stabbed, and trampled a few times. I broke my ribs twice.
我曾被槍傷、刺傷、虐待 肋骨還斷過兩次
But it's all been worth it to see you here now...
但現在看見你,還能跟你說話…
and to finally get to talk to you.
一切都值得了
Because I'm destined to marry you.
因為我命中注定要娶你為妻
I knew it when I saw you at the circus, and I know it now more than ever.
我在馬戲團看到你時就知道 而我現在更確定了
I'm sorry. - You don't have to apologize to me.
對不起 - 別道歉
I'm the luckiest person you'll find today.
我是今天最幸運的人了
No, I'm sorry I'm engaged to be married.
不,我訂了婚也即將結婚
But you're wrong. I do know you.
但你錯了,我認識你
At least by reputation.
我聽過你的名聲
Edward Bloom from Ashton.
艾許鎮的愛德華·布魯
See, I'm actually engaged to a boy from Ashton. Don Price.
我的未婚夫出身艾許鎮 唐恩·普萊斯
He was a few years older than you.
他比你大幾歲
Well...
嗯…
Congratulations.
恭喜你
I'm sorry to have bothered you.
很抱歉打擾到你
Stop it! It's not funny.
別笑了!這不好笑
That poor boy.
他好可憐