From that moment on, I did everything Mr. Calloway asked.
從那時起 我凡事都照卡洛威先生的吩咐去做
I'd go three days without stopping to eat.
我可以連做三天不吃飯
And four days without sleeping.
連做四天不睡覺
What kept me going was the promise of meeting the girl...
驅策我的唯一動力 就是能見到…
who would be my wife.
我要娶的女孩
Stick together, that's the way it's gonna be.
我們要團結
The way it was, and the way it will be. - Mr. Calloway, sir?
向來如此,以后也一樣 - 卡洛威先生?
It's been a month today.
今天已經滿一個月了
This girl, the love of your life...
這個女孩,你的最愛…
her favorite flowers are daffodils.
她最喜歡的花是黃水仙
So get that stuff... - Daffodils.
去拿那些東西… - 黃水仙
Daffodils.
黃水仙
Daffodils.
黃水仙
True to his word...
卡洛威先生很守信…
every month Amos would tell me something new...
他每個月都會告訴我一些…
about the woman of my dreams.
關于我所愛的女人的事
Enjoy yourselves, enjoy yourselves.
要好好享受、好好享受
She's going to college.
她要上大學了
College. She's going to college.
大學,她要上大學了
She likes music.
她喜歡聽音樂
Music. She likes music.
音樂,她喜歡聽音樂
Over the months, I learned a lot about the woman I would marry...
過了幾個月 我知道了許多我最心愛的人的事…
but not her name, and not where to find her.
但仍不知她的名字或去何處找她
That time had come. I couldn't wait any longer.
時間到了 我無法再等待了.