It was on that night Karl met his destiny.
就在卡爾遇上他命運女神的那晚
And I met mine, almost.
我也遇上了我的,就差一點
They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops.
人們說當你遇上你的摯愛 時間會暫停
And that's true.
那是真的
What they don't tell you is that once time starts again...
但人們沒有告訴你 當時間再度恢復轉動…
it moves extra fast to catch up.
它會無比飛快,讓人無法趕上
What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
It's Karl. - Karl.
卡爾 -卡爾
Tell me, Karl, have you ever heard the term "involuntary servitude"?
告訴我,你聽說過… “非自愿性奴役”嗎?
No. - "Unconscionable contract"?
沒 -“不公平契約”?
Nope. - Great.
沒 -好極了
Here you go.
拿去
Here you are.
拿去
Mr. Soggybottom, come down this here...
水當當先生,靠過來…
so he can use your back to sign on it.
讓他靠在你背上簽名
Okay. Thank you. Yeah.
很好,謝謝
Hey, kid.
小子
Your friend just made himself a star. - Oh, that's great.
你朋友剛剛成了巨星 -太好了
My attorney, Mr. Soggybottom. - Good to meet you.
我的律師,水當當先生 -幸會
Pleased to meet you.
幸會