Coco! Coco! There they are.
可可和可可,謝謝她們
Ladies and gentlemen!
各位女士先生!
You may think you've seen the unusual.
你也許自以為看過不凡之事
You may think you've seen the bizarre.
你也許自以為看過特異之人
But I've traveled to the five corners of the world
但我曾走遍天涯 探訪世界的五個角落…
and let me tell you, I've never seen anything like this!
讓我告訴你們 我從未看過這樣的東西
When I met this man
我遇到這個人的時候…
he was picking oranges in Florida.
他正在佛羅里達采收橘子
His fellow workers called him El Penumbra. "The Shadow."
他的同事稱他為半屏山 “暗影”
Because when you worked beside him
因為當你在他身旁工作時…
he blocked out the daylight!
他會擋住所有的光線!
Not to alarm you, ma'am, but if this man wanted to
我不想讓你擔憂,小姐 但如果這個人想的話…
he could crush your head between his toes
他用兩只手指就能捏碎你的頭…
like a tiny walnut. But he won't do it.
就像壓碎核桃一樣 但他不會這么做
No. No, ladies and gentlemen
不,各位女士先生…
he will not hurt her
他不會傷害她…
because he is our own gentle giant.
因為他是我們溫柔的巨人
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Colossus!
各位女士先生 讓我為您介紹大巨人
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls
各位女士先生、大人小孩…
thank y'all for coming.
謝謝你們的光臨
Drive home safely, everyone. Thank you for coming.
大家平安返家,謝謝光臨