I'm gonna go for a swim, get the blood flowing. You wanna come?
我要去游泳,讓血液流動一下.要一起來嗎?
No. I wanna watch this. - Okay.
不,我要看這個 - 好吧
Miles. Miles. Oh, Miles. Time to get up.
麥斯.麥斯.麥斯,該起來了
This fuckin' chick in theJacuzzi... Oh, dude! This place is wide open. I'm goin' fuckin' nuts up here, man.
按摩池有個火熱的小妞.兄弟,這里太開放了 我在這里快瘋了
Hey, what should I wear?
我該穿什么?
I don't know. Something casual, but nice. They think you're a writer. -Right. Okay.
我不知道,休閑但又不錯的衣服,他們認為你是個作家
Do you have any other shoes?
你有其他的鞋嗎?
Hey, honey. Yeah, I was just calling to check in.
甜心,我打電話來報平安
Miles and I are getting ready to go to dinner. Probably stay out late, so I just thought I'd call and say good night now.
我們要去吃晚餐了.也許會晚回來 所以想先跟你說聲晚安
Yeah. I miss you too. Yeah. I love you too.
是,我也想你.是,我也愛你
Just try to be your normal, humorous self. Okay?
試著保持平常幽默的自己
The guy you were before the tailspin. Do you remember that guy? People love that guy.
記得那個混亂前的自己嗎? 大家還滿喜歡他的
And don't forget... your novel is coming out in the fall.
別忘了,你的小說將在秋天出版
Oh. Really? How exciting. What's it called?
是嗎,太令人感到興奮了 書名是什么?
Come here, Miles. Come here.
過來,麥斯,過來
Do not sabotage me. If you wanna be a fuckin' lightweight, then that's your call. But do not sabotage me.
別破壞我的好事.若你想當個無能的人,那是你的事 別破壞我
Oh, aye, aye, cap'n. You got it.
是的,隊長
And if they wanna drink merlot, we're drinkin' merlot.
如果你想喝梅洛,我們就喝
If anybody orders merlot, I'm leaving. I am not drinking any fucking merlot!
如果有人點梅洛我就離開 我才不喝什么鬼梅洛
Okay, okay. Relax, Miles. Jesus. No merlot.
好…放輕松,麥斯 我的老天爺,不喝梅洛
Did you bring your Xanax?
你帶了贊安諾錠嗎?
All right. Come here.Do not drink too much. Do you hear me?
好,過來!別喝太多,聽到我說的了嗎?
I don't want you passing out or going to the dark side.
別給我昏倒或露出人性黑暗面
No going to the dark side! - Okay!
不可以露出人性黑暗面 -好啦