Huh? I don't know.Welcome back. Take it easy.
不知道。歡迎回來.放輕松點
Are you okay, Miles? - Yes. I'm fine. Thank you.
你還好嗎?麥斯 -我很好,謝謝
Excuse us, gentlemen. - Excuse us. - Sure.
失陪一下,各位 -當然
Mmm. - All right.Yeah. Don't take too long. All right. - Okay. Bye, girls.
別太久,再見,漂亮寶貝
What the fuck? What is up with you?
搞什么東西,你是怎么了?
You remember our little talk outside?Get your shit together, Miles.
你記得我們在外面的談話嗎? 振作點
I'm fine. I'm fine.
我很好…
Where were you? - Bathroom.
你剛剛去哪了? - 洗手間
Did you drink and dial? - No.
你是不是又喝醉了去打電話? - 沒有
Why do you always have to do this? Victoria is gone. Gone. Poof! In the wind.
你為什么總是要這樣?薇朵走了,離開了,隨風而逝
I mean, you are blowing a great opportunity here with Maya.
你正放棄和犸雅在一起的大好機會
Maya... Fuckin' Maya... She's great! She's cool, she's funny, she knows wine.
她很棒,她很酷,她很幽默 她懂得葡萄酒
What is this morose, come-down bullshit? These girls wanna party with us.
你這陰沉消極的態度是怎么回事?.這兩個女孩們想要跟我們一起狂歡
And what was that 10-minute lecture on, what, Vouvrays? Are you kidding me? Who gives a fuck?
而且那十分鐘演講是怎么回事 說什么,酒廠?你在開我玩笑嗎? 誰會在乎?
Let's just say that I'm uncomfortable with the whole scenario.
我對這整個場合感覺不是很自在
Have you forgotten all the bad times you had with Victoria how small she could make you feel?
你忘了和薇朵在一起時 不好的時光嗎?她可以讓你感到多么的渺小
Isn't that why you had the affair with Brenda in the first place?
那不就是你為什么 會和布蘭達發生婚外情的原因嗎?
Shut up. Shut your face. Shut up.
閉嘴,把你的臭臉移開,閉嘴
Have you even noticed how Maya's looking at you? Now, come on, man. You've got her on the hook.
你注意到犸雅看你的眼神嗎?拜托,她已經上鉤了
Reel her in. Let's ratchet this up a notch. Here. Drink some agua fria.
讓她頭暈目眩 讓你們的關系更進一步吧!拿去,喝點冰水
Hey!Hey! - Mmm.
你好 -你好
Ah. Well, so, uh, shall we get some dessert?
要吃點甜點嗎?
Uh, well, we were thinking, um, uh, why don't we go back to my place?
我們在想,何不回我家去?
I've got wine, some insane cheeses, music, whatever.
我有些葡萄酒、一些乳酪 音樂,什么都有
Yeah! Waiter!
好!服務生