Hi. Just looking for some friends.
我們是來找朋友的
Good evening, ladies. How are you? - Hi, Miles. - Good. How are you? - Hello, Maya.
晚安,女士們,你們好嗎? -你好 - 你好,犸雅
You look gorgeous. You both do. - Thank you.
你看起來美極了,你們兩個都是 - 謝謝,
You're not so bad yourself. - Thanks. Thanks. So, what's good here?
你自己也不差. - 謝謝,謝謝.這里什么比較好?
What is this you're drinking? - Oh, this is the Fiddlehead sauvignon blanc.
你在喝什么? - 這是蘇維翁白酒
Ah, I see. Is it good? - Try it.
了解,好喝嗎? -試試看
What time did you close up at Ka... Is it... - Kalyra.
你的店什么時候休息,叫做… -克萊拉
Kalyra. - I actually got out of there pretty good, around 5:30, 6:00.
克萊拉 -克萊拉,我大概五點半到…六點就下班了
Still had some stuff to do. - Miles and I, we were...
是喔 -還有事情要做
That's nice. - It's aged 12 months in oak.
很好喝 -在法國橡木中釀了十二個月
French oak. - Sauvignon blanc?
真的嗎?蘇維翁白酒,有趣
I know the winemaker.She comes into the restaurant all the time.
我認識這個造酒商他經常去我們的餐廳.
What do you have to do to close up? - I close up the register.
你關門的時候都要做什么? -關上收銀機,打掃…
Clean up, put some stuff away. Then put the glasses out for the next day.
把東西放好 準備第二天的玻璃杯
Right. - Just... small stuff.
喔 -小事情
Uh, hints of clove. - Right? - Yes! I know. I love that.
有點丁香的味道 -是的,我知道,我很喜歡
Yeah. Mmm. Sorry. It's good.
是??!對不起,很好喝 -
- No, no. We'll get you a glass. - Ah! Now we're thinking.
不,我們幫你叫一杯 - 我們就要開喝了。
Good. Okay. Oh, that's... that... Oh, he can say it, and it's not disgusting?
這樣才對嘛.他可以這樣說,卻不讓人感到惡心
I didn't hear him say that. - Whenever I say something he said... - Very good.
我沒有聽他說過 -我說什么他就說什么 - 非常好
No, actually... No. That one. N-Not this one...
不,那個,不是要這個
I'm having that too.
我也要那個
Right? - Oh, yes.
是嗎? -是的
That's what I'm saying.
我也是這么覺得
For our soup we have corn chowder... and for our entrees we have medallions of pork dusted with black truffles...
我們有玉米巧達湯.主菜我們有勛章松露豬排.
served with a root vegetable foulon and wasabi whipped potatoes.And finally...
白醬花園蔬菜和芥末馬鈴薯泥
I have to explain my credentials. - Yes.!
你需要解釋… -是的
Miles, what does this remind you of?
麥斯,這讓你想起什么?
He was brought up on a lot of charges.
他是在一大堆指責中長大的。
Yeah? - I mean, with the yellow light. Right.
是嗎? - 我的意思是警告。
After all, tonight we are celebrating Miles's book deal.Published author. - Oh! Wow!
今晚我們可是在慶祝麥斯的新書.書已出版的作家
Wow, Miles.! - Ohh.! - Well, in that case...
太棒了,麥斯 -這樣的話…
And then they think you have no idea. You have no control over it.
然后他們就以為你有沒有熱河想法,無法控制局面。
Ancient way of treating the grape. Now it's a modern way of treating the grape.It's a traditional way of dealing with wine. It's a controversial way.
古老的處理葡萄的方式.這是處理葡萄酒比較傳統的方式.這是處理葡萄酒比較 有爭議性的方式
So everyone's going back to that.
所以大家都回到原來的方式
It's just that there's a certain constant lapping. It's not a... It's a fishing lake. - Mm-hmm.
湖水總是余波蕩漾的 它是人們去釣魚的湖
Your lips look soft.
你的唇好軟
- The whole area is... - Oh, no. You mean, like, what it was used for?
好 -哈利是對的嗎?他根本身在其中
What do they call the...Malibu... It's Malibu Canyon.
他們為什么要打電話。
I don't know what the hell I'm trying to say.
我到底想說什么?