Just suppose that one did come.
假設有人會來。
A great big Russian.
一個大塊頭的俄國兵。
Big overcoat, great big boots with snow on them.
穿著碩大的外套,碩大的靴子,還沾著雪。
Great furry hat, all covered in belts of ammo and grenades.
戴著碩大的皮帽,渾身綁著子彈匣和手榴彈。
Bloomin' great Tommy gun pointing straight at us!
用碩大的湯米槍指著我們!
What am I supposed to do?
那時我該怎么做才對呢?
You could offer him a cup of tea, I suppose.
我想,你可以給他一杯茶。
Argh!
啊哈!
We mustn't be collaborators, Hilda.
我們可不能當通敵者,Hilda.
They'd shave our heads.
他們會砍下我們的腦袋。
Russians like tea. A cup of tea wouldn't hurt, surely?
俄國人喜歡喝茶。一杯茶說不定可以避免傷害呢?
I suppose it's better than being mown down in a hail of bullets.
我想那會比排山倒海的子彈要好一些吧。
Crumbs! They might round us up and take us off to the concentration camps.
天呀!他們會把我們包圍起來,帶去集中營。
Why? We've not done anything.
為什么呢?我們什么都沒做啊。
We're not Jews, or anything.
再說我們也不是猶太人。
Your grandfather was a Jew. He was not!
你的祖父是個猶太人。 -他不是!
Well, only partly.
好吧,有猶太血統。
They'd send us to Liberia. Down the salt mines.
俄國人會把我們送去利比里亞。去采鹽。
Whatever for? I don't know.
沒有任何理由就這樣? -我不確定。
They always do.
他們經常這樣干。
Perhaps Russians eat a lot of salt.
也許俄國人需要很多食用鹽。
I expect they're quite nice, really.
我認為他們是好人,真的。
I saw the Russians dancing on telly once.
我在電視上看過俄國人跳舞。
All in boots.
穿著靴子。
They seemed nice.
他們看上去很善良。
Oh, yes. I bet some of them are nice.
哦,是啊,我打賭他們中的部分人是善良的。