The girl is looking to party.and you tell her we're going back to the motel and crash?
女士想要開派對 你卻說要回旅館睡覺
Jesus, Miles! - Well, I'm tired, Jack.
天啊,麥斯 -我累了,杰克,你不累嗎?
Aren't you tired? - The chick digs you, man!
那個小妞喜歡你,兄弟
She lit up like a pinball machine when she found out your novel was getting published.
她聽說你的小說要出版 整個人都亮了
Now I have another lie to live down.
現在我又有個謊要圓了 謝謝你,杰克
Thanks, Jack. - Just trying to get you a little action. I would appreciate a little bit of help.
我只是想幫你的生活豐富一點 你能幫點忙我就偷笑了
Didn't seem to me like that's what was going on. You were all over her.
事情好像不是那樣 是你自己在追她吧?
Well, somebody had to do the talking. And, by the way, I was right... she's not married.
總是需要有人說話吧.而且我對了,她沒有結婚
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
No rock. When she came to the bar, she was sans rock.
沒有戒指.她來酒吧的時候沒戴戒指
What's the plan for today, Miles?
今天的計劃是什么?麥斯
Aha.Good. Um, we head up north.Begin the grape tour up there...
我們往北走,從北邊開始葡萄之旅
work our way south so that the more we drink the closer we get to the motel.
然后再往南走 這樣我們酒喝得越多…離旅館也越來越近
What's your problem? What is it?
你怎么了?什么事情?
I'm going to get my nut on this trip, Miles and you are not gonna fuck it up for me...
這次的旅行,我就是要得到我的獎賞,麥斯.你不能用你的憂郁癥…
with all of your depression and anxiety and neg-head downer shit.
和焦慮癥 啰嗦沮喪鬼東西把它搞砸
Well, now the cards are on the table. - Yes, they are.
現在我們都出牌了 - 是的
And I am serious. Do not fuck with me, Miles. I am going to get laid before I get married on Saturday. Do you read me?
我是認真的,別惹毛我,麥斯!我在星期六結婚之前 一定要和別人上床,懂嗎?
Sure, big guy. Absolutely. Loud and clear. Whatever you say.
當然,當然懂 大聲又清楚,隨你想怎么樣都好
It's, uh, your party, evidently. Why don't you just, uh... Uh, yeah. Why don't you just go out, and I'll catch a train back.
很明顯的,這是你的派對.你為什么不干脆。。。你為什么不干脆出去玩,我去坐火車回家
No, Miles! Man, this is our week to get crazy. We should both be cutting loose.
不,麥斯這是我們盡情瘋狂的一周 我們都應該放輕松
This could be our last chance. This is our week, man. It's something we should share.
這是我們最后的機會 就是這個星期,兄弟!這是我們應該分享的