Hey, hey, hey.! - Hey. - Miles! - Sir.
你好 -你好.麥斯,
Long time no see. - Gary, nice to see you.
好久不見 - 非常高興看到你
When's your novel coming out? We all wanna read it. - Soon, soon, soon.
你的書什么時候要出版? - 快了…
This is my buddyJack. He's getting married next week.
這是我的哥們兒,杰克 他要結婚了
My condolences, man. - What are you pouring tonight?
節哀順變,伙伴 -你有什么酒?
Uh, we have got a lot of good stuff. - Mm-hmm?
我們有很多好東西
Ah, we have the, uh, new Bien Nacido. You want a taste? - Absolument.
有新的匾那西朵,想喝喝看嗎? - 當然了。
They make their own wine here. It's just outstanding. Very special. Thank you.
這里生產自己的酒 非常突出,非常特別
Mmm!Mmm. - So, what do you think?
你覺得如何?
Tighter than a nun's asshole. But good concentration. Nice fruit.
比修女的臀部還緊。非常好的濃度,果實不錯
Pour us a couple, will ya.
幫我們倒兩杯,好嗎?
Yeah. It's tight.
是非常的濃
There you are, gentlemen. I will leave you the bottle. And it is good to see you.
請慢喝,紳士們.我把這瓶留給你們 很高興再見到你
Hey, man. Here's to my last week of freedom.
兄弟.敬這最后一周的自由
It's gonna be great. Here's to us.
這周將會非常棒.敬我們
Miles ,Check out that chick.
邁爾斯.看看那個小妞。
Oh. Yeah. That's Maya.
那是犸雅
You know her? - Sure, I know Maya.
你認識她? - 我當然認識犸雅
You know that chick? - Yes. Jack, this is where I eat when I come up here.
你認識那個小妞? -對啊!我每次來都會在這吃飯
You know? It's practically my office.
這里就像我的辦公室一樣.
And occasionally I have a drink with the employees, yeah.
有時候我會和工作人員喝個小酒
Maya's great. She's worked here a year, year and a half.
犸雅人非常好 她在這里工作已經有一年多了
She's incredibly hot.
她非常的辣 -沒錯
Yes, she is. And nice. And married. Check out the rock.
而且人很好,也結婚了 看看她的戒指
Oh, that doesn't mean shit.
那個一點意義都沒有
When Christine worked at Sushi Roku.she wore a big engagement ring to keep guys from hitting on her.
克莉絲汀戴著一枚婚戒 只是想甩掉蒼蠅
Think it worked? Fuck no. How do you think I met her?
你覺得有用嗎?不 不然我和她是怎么在一起的
Well, this gal is married to some philosophy professor at U.C. Santa Barbara.
她先生是加州大學 圣巴巴拉分校的哲學系教授
What's a professor's wife doing waitressing? Obviously that's over.
教授太太怎么會當服務生 顯然他們已經玩完了
Jack, you don't know anything about this woman. Calm down. Let's just eat.
杰克,你對這個女人一點都不了解.鎮定點,我們只是來吃東西的
Hey, Miles! - Oh! Hi, Maya.
麥斯 - 犸雅
How are you? - I'm good. Good.
你好嗎? - 我很好…
You look great. Did you lose some weight?
你看起來不錯,你瘦了嗎?
Uh... no, actually. But... thank you.Busy night, huh?
不,其實沒有,但是謝謝你 今晚很忙碌,是嗎?
Sunday.You guys been out tasting?
星期日.你們去品酒了嗎?
Oh, you know it. You know it. Oh, this is my friend, Jack. Jack, Maya.
是的…這是我的朋友杰克 杰克,這是犸雅
-Hiya. - Hi.
你好 -你好
Well, it's good to see you. Bye, Miles.
很高興見到你.再見,麥斯
Oh. Back to work.
回去工作了
Jesus, she is jammin'.And she's obviously into you.
老天爺,她太贊了.很明顯的,她喜歡你
What else do you know about her?
你還知道她什么?
Well, she does know a lot about wine.
她很懂葡萄酒
Ah. Now we're getting somewhere.
總算有進展了
She likes pinot. - Perfect!
她喜歡皮諾 -太完美了
She's a fucking waitress in Buellton, Jack.
她是個布爾頓的服務生,杰克
How is that ever gonna work out?
這樣怎么可能有進展?
You dick. Why do you have to focus on the negative?
為什么你總是專注于負面?
See how friendly she was to you? - She works for tips.
你看她對你多友善 -她是靠小費生活的
You're blind, dude. Blind.
你瞎了,兄弟,瞎了
I can also recommend the ostrich steak. Very lean. Locally raised.
我也建議你吃鴕鳥排,非常清淡 當地養殖的