Hey, Gary. Highliner, please. - You got it.
蓋瑞.麻煩海蘭諾紅酒 -馬上來
hat's on us. - Yes, indeed. Well, hey, guys. Do you mind?
我們請你 -你們好.你們介意我抽煙嗎?
Oh, no, no, no. - You sure? - Please. Light up, light up.
不… - 確定嗎? - 請抽
In fact, would you like to join us? - Sure.
你想不想坐過來? - 當然
So, how's that book coming, Miles? I think you were almost finished with it the last time we talked.
你的書寫的怎么樣了?麥斯.我們上次聊天的時候 你說快寫完了
I finished it. - Good for you! Wow.
我寫完了.太好了
It's getting published. That's, uh, actually why we're up here celebrating.
要出版了!那就是我們北上慶祝的原因
Well, congratulations. That's fantastic! - Yeah.Cheers. - Thanks.
恭喜,那實在太棒了.干杯 -謝謝
Are you a writer too?
你也是個作家嗎?
No, Maya, I'm an actor.
不,犸雅,我是個演員
Really. What kind of stuff?
真的嗎?演什么樣的東西?
Mmm, a lot of TV. I used to be a regular on a couple of series.
很多電視 我是幾個連續劇的固定演員
But lately it's been a lot of commercial work. Nationals, mostly.
最近我做得比較多的是廣告工作.多數是全國性的
Anything I might know?
有什么是我知道的?
Perhaps. Do you recognize this? Now with a low, low 5.8% A.P.R. Financing!
也許有,你聽得出來這個嗎?.最低的百分之五點八的 借款利息
That's hilarious!You sound just like one of those guys. - Am one of those guys.
好好笑,你聽起來好像廣告中的人.我就是
You are not. - He is.
你不是. - 他是
Consult your doctor before using this product. Side effects may include oily discharge...
使用前請與您的醫生討論 副作用包括出油…
hives, loss of appetite, low blood pressure. If you have diabetes or a history of kidney trouble.you're dead, asshole!
疹子、沒胃口、血壓降低!若你有糖尿病或腎方面的問題 你死定了,白癡
So, what are you guys up to tonight?
你們兩個今晚有什么活動?
Oh, we're pretty wiped. I think we're just gonna go back to the motel and crash.
我們感覺挺累的!我想我們就回汽車旅館睡覺吧。
Yeah, I guess it's kind of a long drive up here.
開車上來的確是滿遠的
Where are you staying?
你們住在哪里?
Uh, the Windmill. - Windmill.
風車旅館 - 風車旅館