Oh. No, no, thanks. I’m actually a vegetarian.
喔不了,我是素食者
Morning.
早安
I got news for you, Sheriff. Your cousin, here, is a vegetarian.
警長,有個新消息,你親戚她吃素
You never think it’s gonna happen in your own family.
你還信誓旦旦說,你家庭里沒人吃素
Howdy. Howdy.
你好 你好
Morning. Morning.
早安 .早安
Morning.
早安
Morning. How’d you sleep?
早安 睡得好嗎
Not brilliantly. It’s very, very quiet, isn’t it?
還好,這里還真安靜吶
I thought I could actually hear my cells dividing.
我仿佛可以聽見體內細胞分裂的聲音
Yeah, I know. I kept praying for a siren.
我也是,我還希望會有警鈴聲
Yes, or a rumbling subway or something.
對啊,或是電車駛過的聲音
Speaking of New York, have you heard anything?
說到紐約,有什么消息嗎
No, ma’am. And you can ask every 5 minutes.
沒有,你真的要每5分鐘就問一次?
When they tell me, I’ll tell you.
一有消息我就會跟你說
I saw a photo of a young man. Is that your son?
我看見有個年輕男子的照片, 是你兒子嗎
That’s our boy, Clay Jr.
是我們的寶貝男孩
Does he live in Ray, too?
他也住在雷鎮嗎
No, he married a girl from Omaha so he moved to the big city.
喔他娶了個阿馬哈市的小姐, 所以搬去大城市了
The big city? Omaha.
大城市? 阿馬哈市
Here you go. Sunnyside eggs, sausage with bacon,
上菜羅,荷包蛋加香腸和培根
home fries, homemade biscuits and country gravy.
鄉村薯條,自制餅干以及鄉下肉醬
Can I get you anything else? No, thanks. Just an angiogram.
還需要點什么嗎 來個血管支架手術如何?
We’re gonna make our rounds. Probably best for you to stay put.
我們要出去一下, 你們最好不要隨意走動
Fewer people see you, the safer you are.
你們遇到越少人越好
Which is a shame, ’cause Ray is the friendliest place on Earth.
其實還滿可惜的, 因為雷鎮的居民都很友善