You know, you don’t need to hear this.
嗯我覺得你不用在乎這個
What is it? Okay.
是什么? 好吧
"As a last resort, assume a cannonball position
最后一招,維持加農炮姿勢
"covering your neck and your head with your hands and your arms.
" 用手掌抱住頸部和頭部
I didn’t need to hear that.
我不想知道那些
Well, I know that! I told you that! See? You never listen!
我剛剛就說了啊, 你看你,就是不聽別人說
This is exactly what you do... Could we not do this now?
你老是做這種 我們先解決眼前這個好嗎
...every single time. Jesus.
每次都這樣 真說不清
Run! It says not to run.
快跑 海報說不要跑
Run! Run! Run! Run! Run! Run! Run!
快跑,快跑,快跑,快跑
Oh, my God. My eyes! Okay, he’s going.
天啊,我的眼睛 好了它走了
Yeah, he’s going. We’re gonna be okay.
它走了,我們安全了
I’m blind! I can’t see! Oh, my God.
我瞎了!我看不見 天啊
Oh, wow, that was close. I can’t see.
好險 我瞎了啦
My God.
天啊
Oh, Lord.
我的老天爺
Okay. Let’s have a looksee here.
讓我瞧瞧
You’re from Chicago, Mrs. Foster? Yep, that’s right.
你從芝加哥來的嗎 沒錯
I’ve always dreamed about Chicago.
我總是幻想芝加哥
Well, I’m sure one day you’ll get there.
喔,你總有一天會到那去的
Oh, no, I don’t wanna go. I just always dream about it.
喔我沒那個意思,我只是喜歡幻想
Is it gonna be much longer? Because my husband is very uncomfortable.
還要很久嗎?我丈夫看起來很不好
Oh, Lord in heaven. Oh, yeah.
喔天啊 嗯
Oh, look at him. He’s a mess. He should see a doctor.
他看起來很糟,他應該去看個醫生