Help yourself to anything in the fridge if you’re hungry.
如果餓了,冰箱里有很多食物
We’II be back in a couple of hours.
我們幾個小時后會回來
Thank you. Thank you.
謝謝
I can’t believe this is happening.
我真不敢相信這一切
Well, at least you didn’t have the whole breakfast.
至少你沒吃到早餐
I feel my organs shutting down one by one.
我感到體內器官一個個相繼陣亡
I thought Disneyland was the friendliest place on Earth.
我還以為迪士尼樂園已經夠大自然了
No, no, no. Disneyland is the happiest place on Earth.
喔不.迪士尼樂園是很歡樂沒錯
Ray is the friendliest place.
但這里才是真正的大自然
People probably get them confused all the time.
大家都像你一樣很容易搞混
What if we never get out of here?
要是我們永遠都得待在這呢
What if we never go to Lincoln Center again, or see the Mets,
要是我們永遠都去不成 林肯中心或是大都會美術館
or see our friends, or sit on the Great Lawn reading The New York Times,
或是拜訪朋友, 坐在草地上閱讀紐約時報
or watch Shakespeare in the Park, or go to Nobu, or order Chinese.
或在公園里觀賞莎翁劇,去諾布 甚至不能點中國菜
Oh, God. Do you know how long it would take to order Chinese?
天啊,你知道中國菜要排隊多久嗎
lt’d be weeks and it would be cold!
要排很久,到時候它都涼了
Okay, stop, stop, stop. Now, listen to me. Listen to me.
冷靜一點聽我說
We are here, and there’s nothing we can do about it.
既來之則安之
there’s no connections to work, there’s no favors to call in.
也不能工作,不會有人來電
There’s no phone calls to make,
既然不能打電話
I think that you should treat it as a vacation, a welcome break in your busy schedule.
就當作是你忙碌行程當中的 一個小假期
Okay. Good.
好吧 很好
Okay, you’re right. Okay.
你是對的
There. Lovely.
你真乖
Oh, God, I’m going mad! I can’t take it!
我還是無法忍受這一切
Well, at least you gave it your best shot. That’s really all we can ask.
好吧,至少你剛剛盡力了