Yes? There’s a client here for Mrs. Morgan.
你好 有位客戶想見摩根小姐
Sure, send him back.
好的,請他進來
Can I help you?
你好
If you’re busy, I can come back later.
如果你在忙,我晚點再來
Not at all. He was just leaving.
喔不,他正要走
Yeah, I’m in the market for a twobedroom. A friend referred me to Meryl Morgan.
朋友推薦我來找摩根小姐看房子
Would you have a seat? Yeah.
你稍坐一下 好
Excuse me.
不好意思
Call me.
記得打給我
I’m Jackie, Mrs. Morgan’s assistant. She’s not in today.
我是賈姬,摩根小姐的助理 她今天不會進來
Can I get one of the other agents to talk to you?
我可以請其他中介員跟你談嗎
You know, if she’s as good as everyone says,
不過她的風評真的不錯
then I’m sure she’s probably worth the wait.
我想等她之后有空的話
She is.
好的
Not at all.
別這么說
That’s a nice looking muffin, there.
那個松餅看起來很好吃
Enjoy your breakfast.
請慢用
Howdy. Hope I didn’t wake you.
你好,希望我沒吵醒你
Oh, no. No. I didn’t really sleep. It’s too quiet here.
喔其實我睡得很淺, 因為這里太安靜了
You hungry?
你餓了嗎
It smells good.
好香噢
Wow, look at that, fire comes out and everything.
隨時有火還真方便
Do you want sausage or bacon or both with your eggs and pancakes?
你想要吃香腸還是培根?還是都要? 你吃蛋和煎餅嗎