They did say not to leave. Oh, come on.
他們叫我們不要亂跑的 少來了
Well, perhaps I should come with you, to protect you.
好吧,或許我得待在你身邊保護你
And I’d really rather not be left here on my own.
況且我也不想自己一個人在這
Oh, God, I can’t breathe. The air is too clean. Oh, my God.
天啊,我快呼吸不過來了 這里空氣太新鮮了
Oh, God.
天
All right, I’m gonna shower. Okay. I’m gonna...
我要去淋浴 好,我要去┅
Paul?
保羅?
Paul, don’t move. Sorry?
不要動 干嘛?
There’s a bear behind you.
你背后有熊
Oh, shit. Just, shit.
天殺的要死了
Wait! No, no, no, no! No, don’t run! Don’t run. The poster said not to run.
等等,不,不,不要亂跑!不要跑, 海報上有說不要跑
Wait, hold on. I’m gonna go get it, okay? Hold on.
等等.我去拿那個宣傳單,等我喔
What? Come back. Meryl! Meryl, come back. Come back, please.
什么?回來,梅莉, 快給我回來!拜托啦
Meryl. Meryl. Meryl. Meryl.
梅莉,梅莉
Okay. Oh, God. Okay. Well, "Keep calm."
好,喔天啊,好吧,冷靜
Okay. "Avoid direct eye contact, and speak in a soft monotone. ’
" 好,避免四目相交 盡量用柔和的語氣說話
Nice to meet you.
幸會
My wife is a member of PETA. I have been meaning to join.
我老婆是動物委員會的, 我也正打算加入
"Don’t shoot a bear..." I don’t have a gun.
不要射殺它┅ 我又沒槍
"...because the bear almost always lives long enough
┅因為熊總是能挺住
"to maul the shooter severely."
直到它撲過來把射殺者毆倒
I don’t have a gun!
我沒槍啦
Soothing. Soothing, soothing.
溫柔點,溫柔點